Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LADIES shoes

is where I work at The Bay, and right now is an exciting time for all the new fall stuff is streaming in. And for those who don't know HBC is going "From Good to Great" the're really trying to go more high end. In shoes we don't just carry your grandma's Clark's anymore but we have spiky Sam Edelmans, Printed Rachel Roy's as well as Nine West, Vintage Nine West, Halston, Franco Sarto, Via Spiga, Lucky Brand,Vince Camuto, Jessica Simpson, Kenneth Cole, BCBG, Anne Klien, Fossil, Bandolino, UGG, Chinese Laundry as well as many more

some times I get a little sneaky during work and pull out the camera to take pictures of new fall merchandise

leaning ladder of animal .esc shoes


from the top Rachel Roy, Franco Sarto, Jessica Simpson, Fossil


love these jessicas I guess I just have a weekness for five inch heels! They remind me of my first shoe purchase from the bay also by Jessica as seen below



  


I drool over these Sam's everyday



All the Rachels are pretty WILD

I forgot the prices, il update after my next shift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you
xoxo