for the perfect knit, that can go season to season. In a perfect world i'd wear them with leather shorts and acne ankle boots, a girl can dream right #notamodel
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
I was really excited when I read about this event being held at the beautiful Matrix hotel next week (saturday the 14th). The tickets are $100 so defiantly not a cheap night out but hey it's for a great cause and lets just say you wont get bored....
Busy Being Fabulous 2011 will include:
- Fashionista Fashion Show presented by Southgate . . . here comes the best of summer
- Trend Presentation by Associate Editor, Fashion News for FLARE, Mosha Lundstrom
- Jewellery raffle by Crowley’s Jewellers & Goldsmiths
- Free manicures
- Silent auction
- Red carpet photos . . . a perfect girl friend group photo
- Live action food stations . . . yes, tasty morsels created while you watch
- Complimentary cocktails and beverages
- Shopping specials
- Mingle to the max with friends as you chat, eat, and sip the night away!
Meeting the Mosha would be really exciting, as I am so curious about what path she took before landing her job at Flare as well as hear about her thoughts on upcoming trends. All funds raised will benefit the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation!
So who wants to go with me?
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Her F/W 2011 collection is full of chunky knitwear and delicate tulle, could there be a better combination?
OR by Angela Chen F/W 2011 at LG Toronto Fashion Week
After watching an interview on fashion television I just wanted to know more. Angela was born in Taiwan, raised in Vancouver and educated at Parsons in NYC. It's interesting to see how all these places influence her clothing. The coziness of Vancouver, the sophistication of New York and the street style aesthetic of Asia.
All the knitwear in the show was hand knitted by her
I am huge fan now, and can't wait to watch her brand expand.
Is it bad that i'm excited for fall already!
To see more collections and her website click here