I was really excited when I read about this event being held at the beautiful Matrix hotel next week (saturday the 14th). The tickets are $100 so defiantly not a cheap night out but hey it's for a great cause and lets just say you wont get bored....
Busy Being Fabulous 2011 will include:
- Fashionista Fashion Show presented by Southgate . . . here comes the best of summer
- Trend Presentation by Associate Editor, Fashion News for FLARE, Mosha Lundstrom
- Jewellery raffle by Crowley’s Jewellers & Goldsmiths
- Free manicures
- Silent auction
- Red carpet photos . . . a perfect girl friend group photo
- Live action food stations . . . yes, tasty morsels created while you watch
- Complimentary cocktails and beverages
- Shopping specials
- Mingle to the max with friends as you chat, eat, and sip the night away!
Meeting the Mosha would be really exciting, as I am so curious about what path she took before landing her job at Flare as well as hear about her thoughts on upcoming trends. All funds raised will benefit the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation!
So who wants to go with me?