Tuesday, March 22, 2011

cant stop drooling

I started reading the most amazing food blog yesterday,
 favorite post so far:  Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls

Oh ya thats a cake batter glaze

ahhhhhhhhhh

 I like to indulge when I can , my favorite thing to do is eat Nutella or something chocolaty while simultaneously drinking hot chocolate. Jessica's recipes all look so delicious. Not only did she come up with this but stuffed cookie dough cinnamon rolls as well. Other items that I wish I could try: white chocolate peanut butter and red velvet brownies with white chocolate frosting. I think I just died and went to heaven while reading♥  She also makes savory food! For the recipe and more click howsweeteats.com

I apologize if this post makes you want to brush your teeth!

1 comment:

  1. i cannnnot sleep now natalie! all i want to do is make everything on this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you
xoxo