Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ridic

Kinda fell in love with these pink wedges from Le Chateau. Last time I checked I found their shoes bad quality and painful. However they seem to be improving, they now carry Franco Sarto, Jessica Simpson just to name a few. I've been craving pink suede for a while now. I don't know if they are a little to crazy, or to just screw that notion. I'm in love the silhouette a solid color wedge makes. 


Le Chateau $119 CAD


Sorry for the quality of the blackberry pics, I swear they are much sweeter and brighter in real life

4 comments:

  1. These wedges are FABULOUS!

    Love,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these - wow!!!!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are a lot like the L.A.M.B ones i tried on and fell in love with

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you get the black I get the pink, letz do it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you
xoxo